Effective Date: December 1, 2020
LAWFUL BASES FOR PROCESSING
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing your personal information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting us at
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a legitimate interest.
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
• Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
• Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
• Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
• Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at email@example.com. You can also relay any concerns to your local data protection authority’s office if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.